JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See full image here. http://woodhacker.com/images/223Rally.jpg

223Rally.jpg

Wow! For what seemed like a last minute thing, we counted over 120 participants. Lots of flags and signs. Cars were honking horns almost the entire time. Everyone seemed to have a very good time :) It was both energizing and exhausting!

The post I saw up here was different. It said it was 2nd Enforcers, they are a non-profit Militia, and they will defend those rights at all costs. The one you have in this post is completely different. I would have attended if I had seen this one. I actually avoided going since I was a little concerned about three words in there. Enforcers, Militia, and at all Costs. Didn't know if that was a set up or not and I don't want to help further the anti's cause. The media did actually portray it pretty well considering. Although as usual the anti got more air-time it seemed. I countered at the Ceasefire Rally, did the Olympia Rally and type enough emails that I have to use water to cool off my keyboard.

It appears I was remiss in my 2A responsibilities on this one.

The post I saw up here was different. It said it was 2nd Enforcers, they are a non-profit Militia, and they will defend those rights at all costs. The one you have in this post is completely different. I would have attended if I had seen this one. I actually avoided going since I was a little concerned about three words in there. Enforcers, Militia, and at all Costs. Didn't know if that was a set up or not and I don't want to help further the anti's cause. The media did actually portray it pretty well considering. Although as usual the anti got more air-time it seemed. I countered at the Ceasefire Rally, did the Olympia Rally and type enough emails that I have to use water to cool off my keyboard.

It appears I was remiss in my 2A responsibilities on this one.

so where is your line in the sand? when they knock on your door you will just say ok :=(
supporters like that are just fence sitters and want to be on the winning side

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top