Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tri-Cities, WA Day of Resistance, 23 February.

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by twoclones, Feb 18, 2013.

1. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

2. twoclones

Please note that this is a 'sidewalk only' event. Leaving sidewalks would require a special permit which we do not have.

Hope to see you there. Bring signs and friends :)

Facebook Event page at Tri-Cities, WA - Day of Resistance | Facebook

3. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Good stuff. I wish I could be there. Please let us know how it goes.

4. twoclones

Wow! For what seemed like a last minute thing, we counted over 120 participants. Lots of flags and signs. Cars were honking horns almost the entire time. Everyone seemed to have a very good time :) It was both energizing and exhausting!

5. twoclones

6. skey

skey Seattle Area New Member

The post I saw up here was different. It said it was 2nd Enforcers, they are a non-profit Militia, and they will defend those rights at all costs. The one you have in this post is completely different. I would have attended if I had seen this one. I actually avoided going since I was a little concerned about three words in there. Enforcers, Militia, and at all Costs. Didn't know if that was a set up or not and I don't want to help further the anti's cause. The media did actually portray it pretty well considering. Although as usual the anti got more air-time it seemed. I countered at the Ceasefire Rally, did the Olympia Rally and type enough emails that I have to use water to cool off my keyboard.

It appears I was remiss in my 2A responsibilities on this one.

7. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

so where is your line in the sand? when they knock on your door you will just say ok :=(
    supporters like that are just fence sitters and want to be on the winning side