JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my personal machine. I have had it for 3 yrs. It is in great running shape. Am moving to a VMC so need to make room for that. This mill, prior to my purchase, was mainly used to cut plastic. I have ran about 98% aluminum and 2% steel on it. And the steel was mostly drilling and tapping. Very little actual milling of steel occurred on this machine while I have owned it. Table is very clean.

It has:
CAT 40 Spindle
Pneumatic tool release
6000 RPM spindle
X Travel - 27"
Y Travel - 14" (a bit less with the vise installed)
Z Travel - 6"
Manual Knee Travel - 17"
Motor - 5HP Continuous 7HP peak
Dynapath Delta 20 Control (very user friendly)
Bijour Automatic oiler
Full Programming Manual and Machine Manual
Chip tray that fits on the base to help keep things contained.
Fresh spindle rebuild by ZPS CNC.
American Rotary 3ph rotary phase converter to run off single phase 220v.
Weight is roughly 4500lbs ±

I do not have means to load it on a trailer, but it can be arranged to get a local shop to run out their fork lift if needed. It can fit through an 83" tall garage door opening if needed. It will also make 80% lowers with ease and can even do 0% if you have the skills.

Asking $5500 obo for the mill and rotary phase converter. Have some Maritool ER32 tool holders and other tooling that are available for extra. Not looking for trades but I might take a Yugo PAP M85 pistol, Benelli super nova 12ga bird gun, or nicer long range mil/mil optics as a partial trade possibly other stuff as well, but need cash mostly.

IMG_0672.jpg IMG_0674.jpg

Last Edited:
yep. For a control based on 80's tech AND installed on a knee mill, it's extremely functional. it can even handle HSM tool paths to a point. Doesn't choke on it nearly as bad as my buddy's Fadal from the same year.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top