JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a awesome Traxxas Nitro 4 Tec 2.5 RTR all wheel drive car. I also have a Traxxas 3.3 R engine to go with the package so if you choose to upgrade or use it on another project you can . The 2.5 engine with two speed transmission propel the car to 65 mph the 3.3 will push it to about 75 mph. The car is electric start and will also come with some fuel extra glow plugs tools and three sets of tires . I have the original parts that were upgraded with carbon fiber . This would make a great gift for the Holidays and unlike Radio Shack or Walmart RC toys it can be fixed if something were to go wrong with it. I would like cash but firearms or related items as well as knifes could be a trade interest . If you have a item that is worth more I have cash or a few other Nitro trucks to add .I am in Newport and would be willing to travel somewhat . I guess a price would be nice $300 takes it all. Nitro 4 tec 2.5 001.JPG Nitro 4 tec 2.5 002.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top