Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Traded

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bennett91, Jan 26, 2014.

1. bennett91

bennett91 salem Member

Includes grips along with everything listed. The pistol has vz operator 2 dessert sand grips as well as the original cocobola wood grips. The pistol is in excellent condition as I am the only owner, with less than 200 rounds through it.

Features: Tritium 3- Dot Night Sights, Precision Gunsmith Fit Forged Frame Slide & Barrel, Extended Thumb Safety, High Ride Beavertail Grip Safety, Delta Lightweight Hammer, Flat Serrated Mainspring Housing, Front & Rear Cocking Serrations, Lowered & Flared Ejection Port, Loaded Chamber Indicator, Titanium Firing Pin, Caliber: 45ACP, Magazines: (2) 7- Round, Frame Finish: Parkerized, Barrel: 5" Stainless Steel, Action Type: Single, Weight: 40ozs.,Grips: Cocobolo, Trigger: Long, Aluminum Match Grade (5-6 lbs.) Also has a lifetime warranty that I assume transfers to who ever owns it, but I am not sure on that. I have all the original stuff including box and factory holster for mags and pistol that came with it new.

Trade offers, or trades plus cash welcome-no junk and/or kitchen sinks please. I love this pistol and have never really even broken it in or given it the attention that any good Springfield needs. It's good looking and a great shooter but I am ready for something else. Thanks for looking. Must be legally able to own a firearm. ID required.

springfiled 1911.jpg

springfield 2.jpg

springfiled 1911.jpg

springfield 2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. JV100

JV100 portland/wilsonville Active Member

I just got another 1911 but wana change out the grips. Would yo want to sell the VZ's? Might even be interested in the wood. Either way, let me know, thanks!

3. bennett91

bennett91 salem Member

No thanks, it's a package deal.

4. bennett91

bennett91 salem Member

To the top-now for sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.