JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***TRADED***

Wanted to TRADE (ONLY) - LC9 (9mm) with Crimson Trace Laser

I'm wanting to see if I can get a Glock 27 or perhaps something else interesting for my Ruger LC9. It comes with the Crimson Trace laser (which is the more expensive one that turns on when you grip the gun as opposed to the LaserMax one which you have to turn on separately) and it will have 3 magazines, a leather IWB holster and a Neoprene holster. The other holster shown in the pic with the Red X over it is not included. Original box is included.

TRADE VALUE: $450

FTF Trades with Oregon residents only. Valid OR drivers license required and would also like Oregon CHL if possible. You must also follow any other applicable laws.

TRADE IDEAS (not all inclusive so feel free to offer if not on the list):
Not really into revolvers
preferred calibers in order of preference .45 ACP, .40 S&W, 9mm, .380
M&P anything
Glock anything
Rock Island Armory 1911
CZ
Beretta (Nano, PX4 or others)
EAA

LC9_01a.jpg
LC9_03.jpg
LC9_04.jpg
LC9_05.jpg

Last Edited:
How about an XD 4o subcompact with 3 extra 12 rd mags, 2 9 rd mags, holster, mag holstet and loaderView attachment 86762
Nice, but I just can't get myself to want any Springfield products at this point due to my XDs45 having to go in for the recall and then just after I got it back the trigger broke while shooting it. It is a nice offer and if that hadn't happened to me I probably would have been on board with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.