JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS GUN HAS BEEN TRADED THANKS FOR THE INTEREST ive got this gun that has been sitting in my safe for 10 years and i havent shot this thing in probably 18 years i bought this tapco stock and 2 new pro mags just recently and thought i would get into it more but it still dosent do much for me. it really would just mean i need to go buy ammo for it and im just into other guns so its up for trade or sale to be honest im not sure what the price should b. it says made in china and has chinese writing on it so i dont know the brand it is a paratrooper model and has the shank type bayonet. i also have 2 brand new 30 rd tapco mags 3 cheap looking metal mags that someone gave me i dont know the brand. and i also have the factory 5 or 10 rd mag that permanatly attaches to the gun , i got it at a gun show thinking i would put it on so it was stock. i would be into a trade for a 9mm, 45, mabye a shotgun or a hunting rifle. i dont know just tell me what you have i may trade. i also might throw in some cash for the right gun. i live in central oregon. oh the new magazine seams to stick the charging handle a little when letting the bolt go forward another thing i would trade for is a dillon reloading machine

oh ya it has the factory cleaning kit and the top barrel shroud, i may trade for a ar 15 complete upper reciever also i have added a cash price of 400.00

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.