JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Finally has been traded away to a good home in Mississippi...its a remington xp100 chammbered in 7mm/300 savge bolt action. its a beautiful gun. includes the original case and 35 empty casings (the cases have already been modified/necked down for the 7mm bullet)....this gun has the softest and shortest trigger i have ever felt.

The barrel says "top hat 7mm ihmsa" on one side

this takes a 300 savage casing necked down to a 7mm bullet....

will trade for guns ammo or a safe...or $800

20140218_124040_zps65d1cecb.jpg 20140218_124149_zps29e5c63e.jpg 20140218_124342_zps7347a26c.jpg

Last Edited:
They were magnificent! I had one in full length 308 that once put 5 shot cloverleaf into a fingernail size X at 100 yards, standing iron sights.

this may be a stupid thing for me to suggest but have you thought about putting it in hk gun shop to sell it their are a lot of wildcatters that go in there.

Ya you are right. im pretty sure he built 10 or so xp100 back in the day.
this may be a stupid thing for me to suggest but have you thought about putting it in hk gun shop to sell it their are a lot of wildcatters that go in there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.