JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a lightly used Kimber Aegis II that I never seem to take out much that I would like to sell or trade. I am the second owner so I dont know the round count, I have put less than 100 rounds through it and when I bought the pistol it looked like it had not had much more than that either through it.
I had south ridge arms put a new Cylinder and slide hammer kit in it when I took it there to have it completely Duro-coated in satin black. This is one smooth piece the slide pulls back like its on bearings, very sweet, I just really prefer .45s to shoot.

The grips are VZs G-10 with the punisher logo, I also have the original box and I am pretty sure that the paperwork from the factory is still in there too. The pistol has night sights, still bright enough to be functional in the dark, but they are starting to dim a bit.

I also have 5 mags to go along with the pistol as well.

Also available to the buyer I will put the ammo up for sale as well; I wont sell the ammo separate until the pistol has been sold.

Here is what I have for ammo:

Olympic 124Gr. FMJ237 Rounds
Sellier & Bellot 115Gr. FMJ100 Rounds
CCI Blazer (Alum case) 115Gr. FMJ.....64 Rounds
Winchester White Box 115Gr. FMJ.100 Rounds
Asst. Factory Target loads in MTM Box50 Rounds

Speer Gold Dot 124Gr. +P Gold Dot HP..150 Rounds

For the pistol and the mags, I am asking 1200.00 I will consider trades for commander sized 1911s Prefer a Kimber pro carry, not interested in stainless pistols though. Will also consider a 6 or so barreled Ruger MK2 or 3 black or stainless does not really matter, but I would prefer the target barrel.

Looking around, I think I was a little high on my asking price. Reduced to 950.00 Cash

Feel free to e-mail (preferred) or PM with any questions. I am willing to meet halfway between the southern end of Tacoma and your area for a sale/trade. New buyer must be willing to fill out transfer form (for my records only)

Last edited by a moderator: