JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
(TRADED)

This is a TRADE ad. NO cash price at this time. Please do not ask.

Face to face in Oregon, to an Oregon RESIDENT ONLY

Not looking to rip someone off. If you have something collecting dust, or you want an AR15 lower more than your current firearm, let’s trade. If it is something that you feel you may regret later, please don’t make a trade with me.

I have a complete AR-15 lower. Surplus Ammo made. LPK is from DPMS. Normal old mottled M16A1 stock. Everything is new, except for the stock. Lower was assembled, an upper put on, and test fired 5 rounds. After that, it has sat in the safe.

Trades I am interested in are: Older used (not abused) firearms are fine (Worn finish is OK).

.357 revolver (Smith or Ruger)

Beretta 92 or M9 with some high cap mags.

Lightweight .308 bolt action hunting rifle

Lightweight .223 bolt action hunting rifle

.357 lever action rifle

Smith or maybe Ruger .22 revolver

Older 30/30 lever action Marlin 336 or maybe Winchester 94 (Pre 64)

Feel free to offer some other firearm.

Firearm trades only. Unless you have a Honda Trail 110 in great shape, with title. Or a really nice Travel Trailer with a title (No "Hunting Trailers" I already have one of those).:)

Still available.
I will be traveling to Portland on the 1st. I can meet somewhere along 205 or 84 in the Portland area. Or I-5 on the way up.
I might be able to add a little bit of cash for the right trade.

Face to face in Oregon, to an Oregon RESIDENT ONLY.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top