JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So first off I am by no means a computer expert. I know very little about computers so if this offer seems a little too high or whatever then let me know!

I have a Custom computer I bought a while ago that runs excellent. Its an asus motherboard PK5 premium. Runs super well and super fast. Is a great gaming computer for mill of the road gaming, but would need a better graphics card to run any 2013 games.

You can see the specs of the computer in the pics.

The computer comes with two monitors, wired mouse, wireless keyboard, basic speakers, logitech 930 rechargeable surround sound headphones.

Id like to trade for a decent hunting rifle in a caliber 30/06 or bigger. Possibly a 7mm as well. I would also be willing to throw in some cash on top of the computer for a rifle that is worth it.

I would value the computer and all the extras at about $450 but again, I am not a computer guy so I am not sure if this is an accurate value. Please do your research or know about computers before hitting me up with offers. I don't want to screw anyone over on a trade.

Please shot me a message or feel free to call/txt me with any comments or offers you may have. Thanks in advance ya'll!

Bradley
503-752-7269

Capture.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.