JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 sealed Remington Golden Bucket-o-bullets of 22 LR HP's. Each bucket has 1400 rounds in it for a total of 2800 rounds. They are being stored in my closet. I would like to trade my 2800 rounds of 22 LR HP's for your 600 rounds of brass 9 mm 115 gr or higher.
Thank you for looking
Please PM me with questions or communications.

Professormudd

587585D3-5330-4392-9B11-E46F29AD5837.jpeg 4F151904-CD60-43AC-BAE9-C3AA1A537806.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ever get down to Lincoln City? I might have a couple hundred rounds of .223, if that does you any good. I always shoot my reloads, and this stuff is just sitting. thought I had more 9mm, but only found one box, so far. Don't suppose you need any .40 or .380. Bob

Ever get down to Lincoln City? I might have a couple hundred rounds of .223, if that does you any good. I always shoot my reloads, and this stuff is just sitting. thought I had more 9mm, but only found one box, so far. Don't suppose you need any .40 or .380. Bob

Bob, sorry, I don't get over to Lincoln city.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.