JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted to trade or sell for a pistol prefer .22 Ruger or sell for $300.00. I am open to other firearm but prefer handgun trades let me know what you have.

The bow is a Bowtech right hand that measures 33.5" axle to axle that has a weight range from 50-70 pounds. The only markings on the bow are Bowtech on the grip I do not know what model it is. I took it in a trade about 18 months ago. I had Bowtech tune it up. Bowtech put on new limbs. I have used it very little since. This bow has everything needed to go hunting. It has all Trophy ridge components. They include a drop rest, a 5 pin sight, quiver and the stabilizer . There are 5 well used arrows with it. One is missing the point. There are two releases with the bow. A Cobra and a Scott Little Bitty Goose that is nearly new. There are 9 new Muzzy 100 grain broadheads that are new. Also has 12 assorted knocks, 5 field tips and a tube of string lube. It all goes into a like new Primos camouflage zipper case. Please PM me if you are interested in making a deal.

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class