JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Great Winchester 1300 Defender 12ga. 8 Shot Pump Shotgun. I would like to trade for a couple Mosin Nagants, or one sporterized Nagant with Timney trigger or one Nagant and a case of ammo or a nice sporterized 98 Mauser or other bolt action hunting rifle. $450 Trade Value.
. Gun is in great mechanical condition, functions perfect and shows very little sign of actual firing I took it out once and put a box through it. The guy I got it from did the digi-flage paint job. It is Dura-Cote. Anyways it is a nice gun.

img2418cu_zps0a3b8f1b.jpg

Great Winchester 1300 Defender 12ga. 8 Shot Pump Shotgun. I would like to trade for a couple Mosin Nagants, or one sporterized Nagant with Timney trigger or one Nagant and a case of ammo or a nice sporterized 98 Mauser or other bolt action hunting rifle. $450 Trade Value.
. Gun is in great mechanical condition, functions perfect and shows very little sign of actual firing I took it out once and put a box through it. The guy I got it from did the digi-flage paint job. It is Dura-Cote. Anyways it is a nice gun.
Have a Mauser 7mm X 57 Sporting Rifle and a Savage Model 340 30-30. Would trade both for your Winchester.