Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

***TRADE COMPLETE - GONE***Gen3 Glock 23 for M&P Compact/other subcompacts

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by accessbob, Jun 5, 2012.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

****** TRADE COMPLETE - GONE ******

***TRADES ONLY****

I traded my Full Size M&P 45 to my brother-in-law because he just kept upping the offer so I thought I would post this in the event someone wants to make a deal.

While I like the Glock 23 okay, I would much rather prefer an M&P45c, M&P40c, or M&P9c, or even the Shield in .40 or 9mm. I am open to other subcompacts like the Glock 26, 27, 30, 36, etc. and could possibly be persuaded to go with something else should you really want a 23.

What comes with this is a couple of holsters (not sure of the brand on the OWB one, but you may be able to help when I post pics) including a Remora with the tuckable option and an OWB mag holder. The 23 comes with 2 - 13 round magazines and the box. I also have an Osprey International HDMG Holographic sight and a stun gun that I could possibly include if the values are too disparate. Or I might throw in a Crimson Trace laser to go with the 23 if the right gun is offered.

Anyway, let me know. I will be planning on using the G23 for EDC until someone wants to trade, or I can finally buy one of the other models.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg