JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
223 Remington
City
olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 500 rounds of browning .223 FMJ Ammo as well as 200 rounds of Herters 5.56 I would like to trade for an AR upper. Im currently in the pierce county area for the day however i live on the coast. We can make arrangements to ship just not sure how to ship live ammo. Ill look into it. Id also be willing to drive to meet as well. I also have a radian raptor .308 charging handle I can add for trade if I need to add value on my end. Eager to make deal would like to get my build running hopefully by the weekend but sooner than later would be awesome.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 500 rounds of browning .223 FMJ Ammo as well as 200 rounds of Herters 5.56 I would like to trade for an AR upper. Im currently in the pierce county area for the day however i live on the coast. We can make arrangements to ship just not sure how to ship live ammo. Ill look into it. Id also be willing to drive to meet as well. I also have a radian raptor .308 charging handle I can add for trade if I need to add value on my end. Eager to make deal would like to get my build running hopefully by the weekend but sooner than later would be awesome.
What kind of upper you looking for? Barrel length? I have a BCM, aero and PSA all varying sizes and cost obviously

What kind of upper you looking for? Barrel length? I have a BCM, aero and PSA all varying sizes and cost obviously
Well I love BCM however im sure it isnt cheap. I am not too picky on the length as i have a rosco 10.5" Rosco barrel I can swap it out with if I need to. So im pretty sure your PSA is the closest in value. Can you send me pics to 1-564-212-0569. Thats my cell. Just want to see the options just in case one of them end up being one I just cannot pass up. LOL

Thank you for your response. Sorry for delayed response. I will respond much faster from text. Although I just turned on my notifications.

Well I love BCM however im sure it isnt cheap. I am not too picky on the length as i have a rosco 10.5" Rosco barrel I can swap it out with if I need to. So im pretty sure your PSA is the closest in value. Can you send me pics to 1-564-212-0569. Thats my cell. Just want to see the options just in case one of them end up being one I just cannot pass up. LOL

Thank you for your response. Sorry for delayed response. I will respond much faster from text. Although I just turned on my notifications.
I can txt you but I'm in Hawaii till aug24. Sounds like you want it really soon? PSA is 10.5, aero is 12.5. Lemme know m. PSA will be cheaper and I'll include a BCG

I can txt you but I'm in Hawaii till aug24. Sounds like you want it really soon? PSA is 10.5, aero is 12.5. Lemme know m. PSA will be cheaper and I'll include a BCG
What part of washington do you live in? I love it. In Hawaii and still cruising the firearms classifieds. That's how I roll too and it gets me in trouble with my wife. LOL I honestly don't see anything wrong with me looking at gun related websites while we are out to a movie or in a restaurant while we are waiting for our food. I mean that's safer than doing it while I sit in traffic. Get a hold of me when you are back mainland. Thanks again

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.