JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TOWER ENFIELD RIFLED PERCUSSION MUSKET MODEL 1863 NVSN. Caliber .58.with bayonet Lockplate marked with a CROWN to the rear of the hammer and 1863 over TOWER forward of the hammer. 39 inch tapered round barrel with blade front sight. No rear sight present. Three iron barrel bands and iron ramrod. Two sling swivels. Brass triggerguard, nosecap, and buttplate. English walnut fullstock , carved into stock is a marking from round house battles During the Civil War Stonewall Jacksons troops occupied the town and confiscated or destroyed a large number of engines, cars, and track. Martinsburg changed hands over 50 times during the war; leaving it destitute.In 1866 , my great grand dad was under comand of stonewall jackson and had asisted him in this battle.there is 36 scribe's on brass side plate , 36 men were killed with this gun! Grandad told us kids it was a killing machine and we were not to ever touch it or we would feel the pain of all the men who were killed at it's mercy! So at 8 yrs old i took it down off it's 10ft wall mount hitting my baby brother in the head and he fell unconsous and i was yelled at for killing my brother , no worries he woke up in a minet and hit me back i will never forget how scared i was when i thought i had killed him! he fortunately dont remember that moment in his life and never held that against me. YES , lots of history , im so sad to let it go 503-481-5545 mary or email me for pic's at [email protected] , i would like $2500. but resonable offers will be concidered apprazied in 2003 for $6000.00 by an auction house in san diego , ca , thanks

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.