JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Camas
State
Washington
Mine is marked number 11 made. Bought it and it's sat on my night stand, brand new. Comes with a kydex holster designed for being mounted on the belt at the flat of the back.

The blade is made from cpm154 steel and finished with the extremely durable KG gun coating.

-knives-blood-red-tanto-fixed-blade-knife-cpm154-4.jpg

The spine of the blade is complemented with over an inch and a half of aggressive jimping for stable thumb placement.

Our classic Blood-Red textured handle gives this blade the "murdery" look it deserves while eliminating the chance of hand slippage.

If you are looking for the baddest blade on the battlefield, this is it.

Like always a custom molded black kydex sheath is included. Don't forget to add your custom engraving and sheath mount at checkout!"

-knives-blood-red-tanto-fixed-blade-knife-cpm154-2.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:

– Steel: cpm154
– Overall length: 9.25″
– Blade Length: 4.80″
– Handle: Textured Blood-Red
– Hardness: 60 Rockwell

toor-knives-blood-red-tanto-fixed-blade-knife-cpm154-5.jpg toor-knives-blood-red-tanto-fixed-blade-knife-cpm154-3.jpg toor-knives-blood-red-tanto-fixed-blade-knife-cpm154-2.jpg 16286535774808904981711899449106.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top