JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd call it more of a tool than a weapon in that I couldn't see the application for anyone but the police to use it. The problem I see here is that you might have legal problems after using this to defend yourself. I'm sure there has to be some cases taken to court involving the use of paint ball gun as "quote" self defense. What I suspect would happen is the DA would make the case that since it was a paint ball gun it must not have been a serious altercation.

This is just food for though not any statement of any facts.

Then of course we need to consider it's effectiveness compared to other more manageable forms of Less than Lethal such as the Taser or Pepper spray which would be much less ungainly.

I thought they were used to mark trees for slaughter, Nice job on getting information and stats together. only thing I see is, if gun grabers view it in that way, then they will claim its a weapon and regulate it. I like thinking what you do with you paint ball gun is your business.

I thought they were used to mark trees for slaughter, Nice job on getting information and stats together. only thing I see is, if gun grabers view it in that way, then they will claim its a weapon and regulate it. I like thinking what you do with you paint ball gun is your business.

Good point, where guns are illegal typically things like airguns are also illegal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top