JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
The best muscle memory trainer. Gals and kids enjoy shooting it too.

Tippmann has done well designing a system that feels and imitates all of the functions of a 5.56 AR.

It functions flawlessly with most all .22 ammo, except remington thunderbolt will have a 1 out of 100 glitch .

i removed magpul stock and put original tippmann stock on. I have the original box, and it includes all you see except for the red dot.....unless your interested for a sighted in red dot, then we can talk

I'll throw in 100 rounds of .22.
Not really sure why I'm selling, Ive enjoyed having it. Part of it is I need some room in safe....

About 900 rounds fired

$300

IMG_3691[1].JPG IMG_3688[1].JPG IMG_3689[1].JPG IMG_3690[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are excellent 22lr platforms, drop in AR15 trigger compatibility, love shooting suppressed. An accurate platform, with cheap subsonic I get groupings under an inch at 50yds.

The best muscle memory trainer. Gals and kids enjoy shooting it too.

Tippmann has done well designing a system that feels and imitates all of the functions of a 5.56 AR.

It functions flawlessly with most all .22 ammo, except remington thunderbolt will have a 1 out of 100 glitch .

i removed magpul stock and put original tippmann stock on. I have the original box, and it includes all you see except for the red dot.....unless your interested for a sighted in red dot, then we can talk

I'll throw in 200 rounds of .22.
Not really sure why I'm selling, Ive enjoyed having it. Part of it is I need some room in safe....

About 900 rounds fired

$450

View attachment 1827991 View attachment 1827994 View attachment 1827996 View attachment 1827997
I've never bought a gun from this website but I'm definitely interested in buying this, what would the process be in buying this from you?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews