JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Testing the waters here. I bought this Tippmann M4-22 a few months ago and would like to see if there's a trade out there. If you haven't handled/shot one, they are easily the best and most reliable AR style .22lr unit on the market. All the functions/controls of a standard AR, including a functional forward assist, and amazing factory magazines. This copy was taken to the range one time and ate maybe 50 rounds of CCI ammo. Zero hiccups and super accurate. It came from the factory with one factory magazine, but additional mags are accessible and not terribly expensive. The Nikon P-223 3x scope is a great optic for a setup like this. Flip-up sights that came with it are also included (rear is currently covered up by the optic).

I'd love to trade for a precision .22 WMR - Savage B22 or Ruger Precision. If your unit has a budget optic, I'd be happy to just pull the Nikon off the Tippman and we can swap only the rifles. I already have some good glass for the .22 WMR should a trade manifest from any of you other members.

Please PM me any questions/offers

TippM4_2.jpeg TippM4.jpeg TippM4_4.jpeg TippM4_3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service