JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$8
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cracking open a box of 100 magazines and offering them up at cost for supporting members, only $8 each. Take 1 or all of them, I will keep whatever doesn't sell by Monday.

case-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
YES !

(here's a free plug for you Lucky...)

Washotonians may want to snatch these up.

Rumor is that WA is going after mag cap limits - AGAIN. With the way Lord Inslee loves signing away freedoms, you may want to consider buying these and any other Lucky can get!

Supporting Systems called the Lars Larson show and talked about this..... WA is proposing no more than 12(?) round mags. But the ones that are already in-state will be grandfathered in.

WA SB5078

Because someone asked, yes happy to ship. We figured 10 will fit in a medium priority mail box so if you want to go that route I will be making some extra trips to the post office, just order here - https://www.luckysportinggoods.com/products/magpul-2061-95733f27-5301-4368-9d77-b1a6b6f88304

Want to fill a large box? Just let me know. I honestly have a lifetime supply, would prefer these to be venerable grandparents with regular use before someone says you can't have them.

Hello.

Not a problem, just use the link to my website and make it for a two 10-count and they will be on the way no later than Monday morning.

Jeremy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top