JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking that it might be time to buy a new,as in right over the counter,gun.I usually buy used guns to fill in my collection or oddballs that catch my eye.But after reading about David Hoggs antics I think It might be time to go out and buy a new gun that directly voiced my opinion to the gun manufacturers.Maybe from one of the company's on the boycott list...Just thinking outloud...

I'm looking for a new heavy barreled 10/22.

My old girl has made 15 trips or so to Montana now. Burned thousands of rounds per day on those trips. And lately her second barrel is showing it's not what it once was.

I'll still bring her as backup.
But like an old dog to a young pup. She'll spend most of her time in the truck kicking back, just watching the new kid.

I'm sure it will be plenty "Evil" To make the Ban List. o_O

Last Edited:
I was thinking that it might be time to buy a new,as in right over the counter,gun.I usually buy used guns to fill in my collection or oddballs that catch my eye.But after reading about David Hoggs antics I think It might be time to go out and buy a new gun that directly voiced my opinion to the gun manufacturers.Maybe from one of the company's on the boycott list...Just thinking outloud...
If you want to make this point more clear, the purchase would be of an AR15, and lots of 30-100 round magazines.

Been thinking on getting a .50 beuwolf upper for a little while...

A .50 bmg bolt gun would be nice someday, but wouldn't see too much range use. A .50 beuwolf would though & also serve as an "interesting" purpose use rifle.

I've been thinking about selling my Granddad's unfired Colt New Frontier Buntline with 22LR/22 mag cylinders with a 7.5 inch barrel.

Dang hard to let go.....

Why hold back why a heavy barrel 10/22 go for it . I'm sure if you look around and do some research .
You can find a .50 CAL M2 OUT THERE ONLY LIKE 100 GRAND

marlin_model_60_semiauto_rifle_304099_1.jpg marlin_model_60_semiauto_rifle_304099_1.jpg marlin_model_60_semiauto_rifle_304099_1.jpg
Already have the Barrett to scratch that itch.

No. There is nothing more useful to me these days as a little .22cal.:D
Funny I don't have a 10/22 I never had one my friends when I was a kid had them lol I got a Marlin model 60 if I remember right tube fed .22 RIFLE when I was a kid the MARLIN MOD 60 could be bought for like 90 bucks .
Got it for Xmas

Last Edited:
Picked up my Remington TAC-14 marine Magnum this after noon. Have a Steiner MK 7 light for it. Shoots great off the back porch but have only shot trap loads. Might be different with 3 inch magnums......but I like it. I am going to apply for a stamp eventually so I can install a butstock. Quality looks excellent. I will pattern it tomorrow and shoot some magnums. This stainless/nickle version was roughly 2X the cost of a parkerized one but in the long run will be worth it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top