JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.

Guys,

Got this great rifle all put together for hunting this year, got it sighted in, and then... I didn't hunt with it (or hunt much at all! Kind of a let down this year!). Now, some unexpected expenses have arisen, and I need to sell the rifle.

It's a LNIB (with box) Tikka T3 Lite in stainless steel. I've got it in a Boyd's laminate stock, Pachmeyr Decelerator, have the better Talley 1" rings (and the originals), and a Glades Armory stainless steel bolt shroud. What can I say? I wanted to get rid of the plastic. The barrel has been shortened by a smith with a mill to 18" and given a recessed target crown - better for creeping through the thick stuff.

I'll also include 19 rounds of Nosler Trophy grade ammo (140r Accubonds) and 17 pieces of brass. Sad that I just went through a box of ammo on this. I found Tikka's accuracy reputation to be true. I'm a bad shot, and even I got it to group at close to 1 MOA.

Asking $575 for the rifle, rings, and ammo. Everything together. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

tikka-left.jpg

tikka-right.jpg

tikka-bolt-shroud.jpg

tikka-rings.jpg

tikka-rings2.jpg

tikka-crown.jpg

tikka-nosler.jpg

Willing to sell to across state lines provided an FFL is involved, per federal law.

Oregon residents may meet me around the westside of the Portland metro for a private sale.

Need to sell and open to offers. Let's make a deal.

This ad is posted in other places, so head's up.

I also have the Lurpold VX-2 2-7 scope for sale as well here:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/lnib-leupold-vx-2-2-7-butler-creek-caps-280-shipped.182859/

Last Edited:
Guys,

Got this great rifle all put together for hunting this year, got it sighted in, and then... I didn't hunt with it (or hunt much at all! Kind of a let down this year!). Now, some unexpected expenses have arisen, and I need to sell the rifle.

It's a LNIB (with box) Tikka T3 Lite in stainless steel. I've got it in a Boyd's laminate stock, Pachmeyr Decelerator, have the better Talley 1" rings (and the originals), and a Glades Armory stainless steel bolt shroud. What can I say? I wanted to get rid of the plastic. The barrel has been shortened by a smith with a mill to 18" and given a recessed target crown - better for creeping through the thick stuff.

I'll also include 19 rounds of Nosler Trophy grade ammo (140r Accubonds) and 17 pieces of brass. Sad that I just went through a box of ammo on this. I found Tikka's accuracy reputation to be true. I'm a bad shot, and even I got it to group at close to 1 MOA.

Asking $575 for the rifle, rings, and ammo. Everything together. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

View attachment 111268

View attachment 111269

View attachment 111270

View attachment 111271

View attachment 111272

View attachment 111273

View attachment 111274

Willing to sell to across state lines provided an FFL is involved, per federal law.

Oregon residents may meet me around the westside of the Portland metro for a private sale.

Need to sell and open to offers. Let's make a deal.

This ad is posted in other places, so head's up.

I also have the Lurpold VX-2 2-7 scope for sale as well here:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/lnib-leupold-vx-2-2-7-butler-creek-caps-280-shipped.182859/

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.