Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD Tikka T3 Stainless Lite 7mm-08 - Boyd's Stock, Stainless Bolt Shroud, Talley Rings, Nosler Ammo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Will_Power, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Will_Power

Will_Power OR via OK Active Member

SOLD.

Guys,

Got this great rifle all put together for hunting this year, got it sighted in, and then... I didn't hunt with it (or hunt much at all! Kind of a let down this year!). Now, some unexpected expenses have arisen, and I need to sell the rifle.

It's a LNIB (with box) Tikka T3 Lite in stainless steel. I've got it in a Boyd's laminate stock, Pachmeyr Decelerator, have the better Talley 1" rings (and the originals), and a Glades Armory stainless steel bolt shroud. What can I say? I wanted to get rid of the plastic. The barrel has been shortened by a smith with a mill to 18" and given a recessed target crown - better for creeping through the thick stuff.

I'll also include 19 rounds of Nosler Trophy grade ammo (140r Accubonds) and 17 pieces of brass. Sad that I just went through a box of ammo on this. I found Tikka's accuracy reputation to be true. I'm a bad shot, and even I got it to group at close to 1 MOA.

Asking $575 for the rifle, rings, and ammo. Everything together. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

tikka-left.jpg

tikka-right.jpg

tikka-bolt-shroud.jpg

tikka-rings.jpg

tikka-rings2.jpg

tikka-crown.jpg

tikka-nosler.jpg

Willing to sell to across state lines provided an FFL is involved, per federal law.

Oregon residents may meet me around the westside of the Portland metro for a private sale.

Need to sell and open to offers. Let's make a deal.

This ad is posted in other places, so head's up.

I also have the Lurpold VX-2 2-7 scope for sale as well here:
    http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/lnib-leupold-vx-2-2-7-butler-creek-caps-280-shipped.182859/

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    jluck, pslyke and roguebw like this.
  2. dean headlee

dean headlee New Member

shoot me a message at 541 294 4414

3. dean headlee

dean headlee New Member

4. Will_Power

Rifle has been sold pending funds. Dean, if the buyer falls through I will contact you.

5. Will_Power

Rifle has been sold.

Still have the Leupold VX-2 2-7 for sale.