JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Bend, Oregon.

$625 cash only

FTF transfer / transaction at a local dealer or FFL at this time.

Description:
Up for sale (this alone is rare for the 595 / 695 models) is a very nice Tikka M595 in 22-250. I don't have exact round count but I estimate it to be around 150.

This model was imported by Stoeger Industries before Beretta purchased the Tikka line. It was manufactured in Finland by Sako. I am the original owner and there is no rust. Always stored indoors in humidity controlled safe.

It comes with standard matte finish scope mounts (not shown), the attached EGW 0 MOA picatinny rail to attached better rings and a bigger scope, and one used / original 3 shot magazine.

It has some minor use marks and scratches, nothing major. The action is as smooth as glass, and the trigger pull has been set to 2 to 3 pounds (adjustable 2-4 lbs). The bore and barrel are excellent. This is a tack driver and a great addition to any collection.

I took pictures without removing the scope, so just to clarify, NO SCOPE is included with this sale.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. Also, more pictures available upon request.

If you are a reloader I have dies, brass, a wide variety of Nosler Bullets and maybe a few other goodies they would be a separate purchase.

Due to current work schedule and new addition to the family please email first as that will get the quickest response.

Thanks

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg