JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A neck injury has curtailed my prone shooting adventures. There is much information about these rifles on the net so I will not make a big deal about it here. Suffice it to say, they are highly regarded and a little difficult to find these days. I am the original owner and would like to sell in person if possible. There are some small flaws so it is better for a prospective buyer to see first as opposed to shipping across the counrty and have an unhappy buyer who expected a brand new gun. I have around three hundred rounds down the tube and a friend took it over seas to use in a short deployment. He said he fired it less than 100 times. I will not say anything more about that except that he is now retired from an "agency". The rifle has a dtachable 5 round magazine that drops free from the bottom. The stock is a target tactical style modeled after the Sako TRG. The barrel is 23 and 3/8 inches and the whole deal weighs 9 pounds. The barrel twist is 1:11 and shoots well with 110 grain bullets up to 175s. Trigger is adjustable 2-4 pounds. It is set now at 3.5 pounds. The sale will include one magazine and the Sako ring/bases that clamp to the dove tail on top of the reciever. The rings have plastic inserts that protect the scope from any marking and also prevent any stress on the optic. One of the plastic rings is cracked so I ordered a set of replacements. I took it out to the range yesterday with that cheapo BSA scope and the only 308 ammo I had laying around- some Remington Core-loc. I am not a good bench shooter so with a better scope, better ammo and a qualified shooter, it will shoot smaller groups. If someone wants it outside Oregon, I will ship from my FFL to your FFL- no exceptions. I will also require a copy/scan of photo ID. I have plenty of positive feedback on gunbroker and epay as "pongoangel". Price is $900. I also have another 595 in 6br that I will post later. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.