JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
We've had a bit of an unexpected financial situation thus I am regrettably going to have to sell off my three SKS rifles. All are in really good condition and have mostly been safe queens. I've put very few rounds downrange through them, but they each worked flawlessly (I even have records on every round fired through the Russian, I think).
#1. One is a Norinco in basic original wood stock condition with a ten-round mag, bayonet, etc. Asking $275 (comes with 100 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo.)
#2. The second is also a Norinco in basic original condition (wood stock, ten-round mag, bayonet, etc.). Also asking $275 (comes with 100 rounds of ammo.)
#3. The third is a Russian SKS, but seems to be in a camouflage fiberglass Chinese stock (that looks just like the original wood other than being fiberglass). The rest of the parts all match and I've asked the person I bought it from for the original stock, but haven't been able to get it yet. Asking $350 (also comes with 100 rounds of ammo.)

FTF with Oregon residents only who can legally possess a firearm. Bill of Sale each direction. Prefer concealed carry license holders, but understand that not everyone has one and everyone still should be able to own a quality firearm. Check my feedback for confidence in dealing. :)

Pictures to follow when I get new batteries in my camera, but they look like these found online (except the camo stock on the Russian):

Last Edited:
I am in the Newport area, but could drive a short distance to meet up with someone. I really like them as well, but we're trying to get out of debt completely and that mandates some hard choices be made. I'm selling each at a loss, and including some ammo to get them moved quickly, but as I told someone who PM'd me today if I can't get what I need out of them I'll pull the listing and either keep them or sell them to people I know locally for my asking price here on the forum.
PM me soon if you're interested as I'm only going to run this for another couple of days.
Thanks! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.