JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All SOLD.

(All holsters listed below are for RIGHT HAND)

1. Like-New in pack BlackHawk CQC Serpa carbon fiber complete with all parts. SKU # 2100270. For Glocks, fits both Compact and Subcompact models. Used for just two IDPA shoots. Nothing wrong and is in perfect condition ... I'm just too much a leather person. $25 FTF. $28 to your door

2. used Galco Quick Slide, Cordovan, SKU# QS224H. For Glocks, fits 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,33,36. $30 FTF

3. lightly used Uncle Mike's IWB #1, with internal moisture barrier. SKU 8901-1. Fits medium size pistols with 3"-4" barrel. I used it for the Kahr PM9 during the 6 weeks wait for the leather rig. $10 FREE shipping

MoneyOrder or PayPal (+4%)

(Glocks in the pictures are NOT included in this sale)

Actually yes I do. But I can get the sportster version (which I think I would prefer) for $27.99 and free shipping on ebay.

Yes.... just go buy the Sporster, and enjoy the cheaper version. I'm selling a CQC, if not interested, you can just walk on by. And since you are not interested in the CQC I'm selling, there is nothing you can contribute to my thread. Pls read Clause 14.9: <broken link removed>

BUT .. I sincerely thank you again for another free bump.

Hey angry guy. I started off giving a heads up about the paypal "gift" option. Hoping maybe it might help your sale, you know so you wouldn't have to screw people out of an extra %4. I initially looked at your add because I am looking for a Blackhawk for my 27. Then left you what I thought was a helpful tip.

THEN YOU asked if I wanted to buy your holster. And I mearly let you know that yes I did, but thought I might like the sportster better and could get it brand new for about the same price. Wasn't crapping on your thread or your price, just conversing about holsters. Relax!!! :s0112:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top