JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that. Smoking deal! But don't want to mess with my G17 gen 5. Best G-block I ever had, its a shootah!
I don't think this works I in the new gen 5. I've heard the gen 5 had to get an all new barrel just for it. This likely only works with 3 and 4.

Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if this is wrong.

I don't think this works I in the new gen 5. I've heard the gen 5 had to get an all new barrel just for it. This likely only works with 3 and 4.

Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if this is wrong.

All generation 1-5 have the same barrel specs on the outside dimension related to their glock models. The only difference is the rifling. I made sure of this because I have a 17gen 5 and a 19x and I put in the barrels from my 17 gen 3 and 19 gen 3 and they fit like a glove and fire flawlessly.

Unfortunately the price for these barrels are now $114 I was late to the party.

All generation 1-5 have the same barrel specs on the outside dimension related to their glock models. The only difference is the rifling. I made sure of this because I have a 17gen 5 and a 19x and I put in the barrels from my 17 gen 3 and 19 gen 3 and they fit like a glove and fire flawlessly.

Unfortunately the price for these barrels are now $114 I was late to the party.
Thanks for the correction. :)

Got mine today. Pretty nice for the money. Fit and finish are nice. I was expecting a whole lot of machine marks and such for this price. If anything the finish seems thin. Supposedly melonite.

Lock up is good too. Just about the same amount of play as the factory barrel.

Hope to get some rounds through it soon.

D39735FE-4C55-4812-8EF5-1C190CFF07D8.jpeg 2529EFBF-621D-4E93-B021-884DE3A069F2.jpeg 99115491-A7B7-4014-B89F-F64B5EDFC56E.jpeg 773453C8-8EA6-4BFF-AE09-37976B2F9004.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top