JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salmon Creek / Vancouver
State
Washington
10/22 must be a bull barrel (.920)
Not super picky about the buckmark barrel but condition matters to me.

Let me know what you have.

Also a bull barrel .920 stock for the buckmark would be needed as well so if you have that I'll gladly buy it

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What did they do about the front sight?
They moved it up the barrel for me. There are checkboxes on the service page to tell them if you want the sight moved: https://grumpysguns.com/barrelthreadingservicePistol.aspx

GrumpySightCheck.png

The "sight is held on with a screw" option was the correct one for my model, but it may be different for yours.

This isn't a great picture of the final result because it's heavily cropped and zoomed, but it's the best I've got for now:

BBH.jpg

I'm very happy with the work that was done.

They moved it up the barrel for me. There are checkboxes on the service page to tell them if you want the sight moved: https://grumpysguns.com/barrelthreadingservicePistol.aspx

View attachment 1116195

The "sight is held on with a screw" option was the correct one for my model, but it may be different for yours.

This isn't a great picture of the final result because it's heavily cropped and zoomed, but it's the best I've got for now:

View attachment 1116197

I'm very happy with the work that was done.
It looks great!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.