JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased the new Taurus TX22 and I'm glad I did. The more I shoot this pistol the more I like it. This full size 22 cal semi auto with a 16 round mag is accurate,dependable, light weight, and fits my mitten size hands perfectly.Taurus is on to something with this this gun. My best friend is so happy with his it's his carry gun.Out to 25 yards he has no problem with hitting head size targets.Getting back on target for your next shot couldn't be easier with hardly any recoil.Fully loaded it doesn't feel any heavier than my 38 special lite.Anyone else on the forum have any thoughts on this firearm?

The fact you can not find them easily in any shops speaks very highly of it (pre pandemic) while I have come across 2 G44's just last week. I've been trying to find one for purchase but got bunged up because the current...events took place before I could pull the trigger.

Honestly I think it would have been an absolute home run if not for the rough rifling issues that has been reported on the early production models

.Anyone else on the forum have any thoughts on this firearm?

In really enjoy mine. Practically the only pistol I shoot these days.

Over 1000 rounds through mine without a single jam, just a couple duds with old federal bulk but the primer had good hits from firing pin. Has ran 100% with Aguila super extra. Just shot it suppressed yesterday for the first time and will now be selling my SR22;)

Got one just before Christmas last year and got to take it to the range once and ran 100 rounds of cheap stuff through it. But then had to have surgery and other things happened so haven't gotten to shoot it much.

I wasn't very accurate to begin with but it got better after awhile. Rifling was, and still is, a little rough, so maybe I shot some burrs out or something.
It feels and functions like a full-sized duty pistol, except a bit lighter.

Anyway, I liked it. I'm much more accurate with my S&W Victory and my old Colt Police Positive, but I'll be keeping the Taurus, most likely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top