JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very close friend owned one for awhile, I have owned many cz pistols my self, they shoot very soft and carry alot of ammo. Personally I would wait for the supressor model to hit stores not much more that the normal model but it comes with plus 2 mag extensions, supressor night sights and threaded barrel.

i dont have a p09 but i do have a p07. super nice gun for the price. very very very good shooter. i shot one mag thru my buddys and the next day i went out and bought one. i am a glock guy,but i love my p07. it is an amazing shooter. i have carried it a couple of times. feels similar in size to my g23. it is however, a lot more difficult to completly disassemble compared to my glock. one thing i have noticed is that it does have a tight chamber. maybe its just mine or maybe it needs shot more (i have about 300rnds thru it) when i go to shoot hard cast lead(9mm 115gr RN badman bullets. i handload these and do not have problems in ANY other 9mm i own)some of them do not allow the slide to go into battery. i have had ZERO problems with copper plated with weight ranging from 115gr-147gr.

Welcome to the group

IMG_20160606_230358221.jpg

I'm not a member of a range so I didn't feel like heading out to the woods to shoot. I'll get some shots of it. And do a range report soon