JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I get a lot of pleasure out of a handsome firearm and this Star is a good one. As my latest project, I reduced it to the sum of its parts, blasted it with aluminum oxide and coated it. I can hit a beer can at 20yds and so far it digests everything I feed it including my hand loads and my cast bullets. Pretty sweet for a total investment of less than 400 bucks. Thanks for looking, Ken
StarPD002.jpg
StarPD003.jpg
StarPD004.jpg

Nice pistol.
I have an Ultrastar that I bought years ago when I didn't know what I was buying. Have thought about selling it over the years but the thing is just so rock solid, simple to break down and clean. I just can't seem to part with it. Is it reliable? Well, I keep putting rounds through it and it's getting better. I'm at about 500+/-. It doesn't get out much....

I have a Post War Model B your pistols grandpa. And I can tell you from my experiance they are solid tight well made pistols that can last dam near forever. I have put 1/2 a zillion rounds through my old model B in the last 20+ years I have had it. I can only guess at the mileage it had before I accuired it in a trade in the last hours of a gun show.

Very nice! I got some buffers for mine off GB from a guy in Portland named JimDawg. I have his card out in the shop if you ever need any. Did you blue it? Ken