JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Breweriana Collector's Club of America (we collect all beer related items) is having the 46th annual CANvention at the Jantzen Beach Red Lion this week. The trading floor will be open to the public on Saturday. There is an entrance fee of $10 and only members can sell. Anyone can buy, however.

I was there last night and saw some pretty incredible items, though just the tip of the iceberg....

One guy had some quart cone top beer cans that ranged in price from $750 - $8,000. Seriously.

There's openers, cans, bottles, advertising, neon signs...you want it...it's there. I met guys from as far away as Australia. Gonna be a real hoot!

People will collect just about anything I've found:D.

That is so true. I have been going to antique shows for years. Just about anything you can imagine, people will collect. Wood planes, Hammers, bottle caps, cartoon glasses, the metal things at the bottom of a floral arraingement, pill boxes or tins, vintage toys, old ammo boxes...............you name it and somebody collects it.

No pics....however, I did see a can for $8,000 and a quite a few from $400-$7,000.

The first 3 days are pretty much room to room trading & drinking. See an open door, head on in and see what they got.

Wow! And when I drank I thought I was a beer snob:rolleyes: guess I was wrong:D.

Sounds like a cool place to ogle and browse.

Thanks for the heads up:).

Saw some nice trays as well

P1010702.JPG P1010705.JPG

The Canvention was great! I sold a pre-1910 Rainier opener for $250! I paid only $5 for it 2 months ago! I sold 6 openers for a total of $430!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top