JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jerry HAD to do something like that, after a GIRL - Julie Golob hit a 150 yd target with an SW Shield on TV's Impossible shots. World Shooting Champion Sharing Shooting Sports Info, Insight and Tips | Julie Golob

Impossible Shots | Julie Golob

What Jerry does with a gun is amazing - isn't it 25 world championships in a row ! Plus about 100 others.
This list says 20 - but I'd add IN A ROW and I think it is more than that now.

Seven time USPSA 3-Gun National Championship
Four time USPSA Multi-gun National Championship
Four time 2nd Chance Bowling Pin Champion
1997 and 2007 American Handgunner World Shoot-Off Champion (The only person ever to win this title with a revolver.)
Twenty time International Revolver Champion
Member of seven time winning pro team at the Sportsmans Team Challenge
Eight time USPSA National Revolver Champion
Three time Masters International Long Gun Champion
Two time International Practical Shooting Confederation World Revolver Champion
Ten time IDPA Enhanced Service Revolver Champion
One time Bianchi Cup NRA World Action Pistol Metallic Champion

I heard his advice on Trigger control: "Fire 10,000 shots. Then we can start working on trigger control."

And his wife isn't a bad shot either. Their daughter is also sponsored.

Last Edited:
I tried this with my single six at a 12in plate form 80 yards last week with some friends up at Mary's peak. Shot twice and hit twice. I stopped while I was ahead, but it was not as hard as you would imagine. Granted a snubby double action at 200 yards is a hard shot no matter how you shoot it.

If you have the time and free ammo.
I tried my buddy's Charter arms 38spc at 100 yards with unbelievable for me) results. It pretty much hit ,elevation wise,where I pointed it.
I did think a 38 out of a snubby would do that at 100 yards

[video=youtube_share;Tied-t1fFsk]http://youtu.be/Tied-t1fFsk[/video]

Ive never tried my snubby at super long range but I can whack an 8" gong 5 outta 6 shots at 50 yds with mine. Well, usually anyway. I have shot my 1911 at uber range a little and the holdover is.......amazing. Fun stuff!

Jerry pretty much owns the International Revolver Championship, though there are two or three that are really pushing him now.

I worked as match staff two years at the IRC and shot one other so I got to RO Jerry through a stage and sit back and BS. He is the absolute definition of a gentleman and extremely popular with the competitors. No one seems to feel bad losing to Jerry.

just get to know your gun and pratice your hold over aim
12x12 target @200 yards me and a buddie thought it was 100 but oh well it was 200
we used 1911's browning hp's 357 trooper and could keep all hits in a 12x12
it is not as hard as you think

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews