JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking at an SUB-2000 as it seems like an eminently practical idea. Being cautious, I'm specifically looking for reports of unfavorable experiences with them and finding very few. Meanwhile, The Baron's Den (big gun store/range in Eugene) no longer carries any Kel Tec products because they insist that the quality just isn't there. So I'm confused. Can anybody think of a political or marketing reason why a major gun shop would refuse to carry a specific gun manufacturer that appears to be quite successful, innovative and popular?

FMJ--You are talking about the SU-16's...they look sweet.

As for the Sub 2000 I love mine...the Baron's Den may have dropped them b/c they are a pain in the butt to keep stocked; but I've heard nothing except good stuff about Kel-Tec if you do have a problem; they fix it right up.

As for the Sub 2000 I love mine...the Baron's Den may have dropped them b/c they are a pain in the butt to keep stocked; but I've heard nothing except good stuff about Kel-Tec if you do have a problem; they fix it right up.

Oops! I got a little excited there, and forgot that the two are different.

I want a Sub-2000 that uses Glock Mags, and a SU-16!

IDK, gun snobbery? They've always talked mess about Kel-tec products. I really like the guys there but I don't see how a ruger LCP is so much better than the p3at when the p3at never had a recall. But I had Wrey insisting I should get a LCP.

Like I said I like them and their shop but I highly disagree with them about Kel-tec products. I really want sub 2k, su-16c, su-22, PMR 30, and p3at/PF9. Already have a P11 and I love it.

Also on quality of kel-tec. My Dad and Brother both have pf9's and they love them. Im going to end up with one down the road as well. My Dad's fit and Finish was awesome for its price point. My brother had some rough edges, He worked them over quickly and now its perfect and still looks great. Look up other Nutnfancy Kel-Tec reviews, he has several, p3at, sub200, pf9, su-16c, su-22, I think that covers them. They are all very informative and well produced reviews.