JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

And for us truck lovers, below is the wholesale data for all used pickups for all model years. Simply stated, the average retail selling price of all used pickups will be around $31,000.00.

The pickup segment drove the reduction with an combined drop from $30,789 to $28,154, while premium sports cars and luxury cars saw small upticks for the month.

Here's to hoping they come down a whole bunch more. I've got an '05 F250 with a V10 that's got a tick or two over 200k on it that's getting tired of all the towing and being driven over rough (really rough) surfaces around the the ranch. Been holding off trading it in because the prices have been so God-awful high.

Here's to hoping they come down a whole bunch more. I've got an '05 F250 with a V10 that's got a tick or two over 200k on it that's getting tired of all the towing and being driven over rough (really rough) surfaces around the the ranch. Been holding off trading it in because the prices have been so God-awful high.
Yep, thinking of upgrading a few model years but not when I stand to lose half of what I pony up when prices come back down.

Looking for a 05-06 3500 Duramax and ooofffff😳, prices are nuts! $40,000+ with 185,000 miles hells to the no! I will never buy anything newer than 06. Have a 2010 1500 Silverado right now and hate it!!!! I drive my 81 Cheyenne every chance I get! I despise technology and I'm not even 40😆 go figure!

Looking for a 05-06 3500 Duramax and ooofffff😳, prices are nuts! $40,000+ with 185,000 miles hells to the no! I will never buy anything newer than 06. Have a 2010 1500 Silverado right now and hate it!!!! I drive my 81 Cheyenne every chance I get! I despise technology and I'm not even 40😆 go figure!

Picked this up last week. 06 5.9 Cummins w 99k. Thought I got a good deal for $22.

IMG_20210730_165513.jpg
IMG_20210730_165404.jpg

The price was caused by a shortage. Most of this was chips. Like ALL shortages price goes up all down the line. As the supply line fills the price drops again. Good for new buyers, not so for used sellers. This great hoax caused all kinds of "shortages" all up and down the line for a LOT of things. This is the real problem with having damn near everything we consume being made in some other country. As per normal though most will go back to sleep and forget all about this until the next time :s0092:

The price was caused by a shortage. Most of this was chips. Like ALL shortages price goes up all down the line. As the supply line fills the price drops again. Good for new buyers, not so for used sellers. This great hoax caused all kinds of "shortages" all up and down the line for a LOT of things. This is the real problem with having damn near everything we consume being made in some other country. As per normal though most will go back to sleep and forget all about this until the next time :s0092:
Well China just shut down their biggest port over a single WuFlu infection, so guess what...

edit: sp

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews