JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$444 in the 80s.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 1.17.58 AM.png

$1100 or so today. Hey, it's not an FAL. Those were too pricey.
HK91 are going for more than a G1 FAL. The only FAL that out prices all others. Is one of twelve hundred to make it to this country. That would be a True FN FAL "G" series. Thney are going for over 12K today. Back in the 90s I had one and paid 3K for then.

Do you need a paper towel? cause your are dreaming. A real HK91 now days goes for over 2K and higher. The value of real HK stuff has gone through the roof
I think he meant that $440 adjusted for inflation would be $1100 today, not that a genuine HK91 could be bought for $1100 today. They seem to get snatched up at 3k these days.

I think he meant that $440 adjusted for inflation would be $1100 today, not that a genuine HK91 could be bought for $1100 today. They seem to get snatched up at 3k these days.
yeah, you can't touch one for under 2K

Do you need a paper towel? cause your are dreaming. A real HK91 now days goes for over 2K and higher. The value of real HK stuff has gone through the roof
??? No tears here. Actually, the first one I bought was less than $350, but that was in the late 70s. Rather, I have known quite well since the various weapon bans that HKs were going through the roof. But FN FALs, good as they are, were never as accruate as the 91s and cost much more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top