JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The lack of investment in oil production is going to drive up our fuel costs. Investors are scared of the governments push for EVs.

I think the hybrid [gas/electric] vehicles are still outselling the all electric ones, but both are dwarfed by the dinosaur powered vehicles. If heavy-metal batteries are a pollution source now, imagine what it will be when all the vehicles for sale have hundreds of pounds of batteries. Like that Finnish guy that blew up his Tesla, the cost of replacing those batteries are cost prohibitive. I will die of old age before the world is tied to a electrical plug-in.

And that's exactly why there is so much "push" for EV. To reap the profits from our reaction.

California's increasingly common rolling blackouts are causing officials to ban charging electric cars.

EV's may be a good thing. Maybe not. What I do know is that our aging power grid WILL NOT handle the additional load.

Multiple studies have shown that over the expected service life, these EV's are far more expensive and have a much larger carbon footprint.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top