JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Foremost they make components but they manufacture their own high end ammo as well - or did. =( There was also pro shop full of very nice guns in there (bought my first shotgun there...).

I'm sure the Noslers are well ensured but this is still sucks all the employees here locally. Very lucky that no one was injured beyond smoke inhalation...

ETA: Heard that the damage might not be too bad on one end of the building but I haven't been by to look myself

My buddy works there and was standing across the street when it went up. He said it was pretty wild. But thank God everyone was ok.

I think over 1/2 the people are back to work as of today... no word on the cause of the explosion just yet.

There was an article in the Oregonian yesterday that said, a single shot from a rifle that was being testfired, sparked the fire/explosion. Estimated damages to the building was put at $2.8 mil. Estimated loss of "product" was at $12.8 mil. Thats A LOT of product , not to mention, WHERE was that rifle being fired where it could cause that much loss of product ? :s0092:
Anyone here ever been there or seen their facility's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads