JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
went to brightwater today. saw behind the counter a odd looking gun that had a rail system installed on it already. i asked what it was since i wasnt crafty enough to read the lower. it was the new s&w mp15t. it had the same rail system, it had the troy flip ups. BUT it was missing the flash hider and the rear "adjustable" stock was not adjustable anymore?!?! the gentleman behind the counter (wasnt Mike) said it was the 3rd one they had gotten like that. the stock looks adjustable, actually it looks identical to the one i had on mine its just bolted down and doesnt move. it has the "release/adjuster" on it, but it doesnt do anything.

he was trying to tell me he thinks its a vision of things to come......

any thoughts?

Sounds like he got a gun meant for an assault ban state.

Also I was in philomath today when their new shipment of M&P15T's came in, and they still have a flash hider and adjustable stock.

I agree with PG, although it's a little strange that it's the third one they have received that way. They'll probably sit on that one a little while since there are plenty out there with the flash hider and collapsable stock. Although everytime I go in there they are busier than the grocery store.

It is beyond me that they would be ordering these for a non-ban state. Is this a result of the massive demand for black rifles or what? I can just see it... "Our distributors are out of everything else? Ok, order up a few of them neutered ban rifles... SOMEONE will buy them."

:rolleyes:

It is beyond me that they would be ordering these for a non-ban state. Is this a result of the massive demand for black rifles or what? I can just see it... "Our distributors are out of everything else? Ok, order up a few of them neutered ban rifles... SOMEONE will buy them."

:rolleyes:

That's just it, someone will buy it. It's all about supply and demand. Since supply is almost nil.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top