JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess the rest of the unarmed teenagers don't matter. This just proves that all the ramp up on this site and the rest of the world is a political agenda for more control over our liberty. It was never about who's guilty and not guilty cause the elitists leftist don't care about you leftist. Your just a tool for there agenda. Whats worst the manipulation of the American Citizen or the people that go along with it and help them push it.

Four Children Gunned Down in Chicago During Zimmerman Trial | CNS News

They don't actually care about Treyvon, other than the fact that they can use his death to gain more control and power.

If it wasn't so sad and frustrating the way they politicize and dramatize certain occurances, while ignoring others, it would be laughable.

The only reason the country even knows about this is because the press found a black killed by someone they thought was white. It gave them a "cause" to celebrate and dance in the streets about. Black on black violence doesn't sell papers, because mentioning it is "racist" or some other pc bull excrement...

I guess the rest of the unarmed teenagers don't matter. This just proves that all the ramp up on this site and the rest of the world is a political agenda for more control over our liberty. It was never about who's guilty and not guilty cause the elitists leftist don't care about you leftist. Your just a tool for there agenda. Whats worst the manipulation of the American Citizen or the people that go along with it and help them push it.

Four Children Gunned Down in Chicago During Zimmerman Trial | CNS News

Everything you stated is 100% on track. Misinformation, lies, cheating, are All the leftists know.
Most are like two year olds in a tantrum if they don't get their way, only they use dead people to manipulate and push their agendas. Leftists just love dead people. Except when urban NON whites do each other............

Quote from an Marine in the comment section...........
Pretty much says it all.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/stunning-rescue-reported-from-black-mob-attack/

"The first of my family to come to America was Johann Joost Coope on the ship "adventure" in 1727; we were the first German farmers granted land by William Penn. We have served in the military / militias, every war, within all generations of my family. To my point, no one in my family has ever owned slaves nor endorsed the act. If blacks want to bring up slavery, they can go to their ancestors / kind who sold them to British / European aristocrats in the first place. I will neither grant or owe the pity the black community desires for acts not committed by myself or my family.

As for recent events and the arrogance the black community and leadership have displayed; I have lost all respect for all them. I only hope the businesses within these mob areas will pack up and leave. The blacks will lose more jobs and further themselves in poverty and they have only themselves to blame.

ps. I will not address you as African American, you've never seen Africa a day in your life and if you did, you would be grateful for this country."

Its pretty hard to respect anyone who does not respect themselves no matter what color.

Correct. In a one block radius of us we have Hispanic, Black, White, Native American families. All have one thing in common.
All are successful, hard working, good folks that don't spend their time ranting about how society has wronged them, they work hard and treat everyone around them with friendship and respect. Skin color, ethnic background, are tools of the left used for disruption and ultimately control. You can witness that same thing here on NWF. 95% of the folks here are good people, but the other 5% are leftists whose only purpose is to cause disharmony and confusion and they cannot help but expose themselves. Its who they are. Leftist shills and destroyers.

In Urban areas people like Obama and holder and their minions instigate disharmony and turmoil and keep people dependant on government. They have control by doing that. They could care less how many kill each other off. Its just ammo for them to keep the rage up. They have no control unless there is conflict and poverty.
Anyone who makes their own way and provides for themselves are the their enemy. It is 180° from what the American Republic was intended to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top