JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After the flak with the auto keycard cases and the fallout with the forced reset triggers isn't this guy playing with fire on this?

I get that he maybe technically correct that this doesn't fit the Congressional definition of an automatic firearm but I don't believe a Jury of his Peers in a Federal Court the ATF picks would feel the same way.

I think the push through safety is an interesting idea. I am also happy to see 3d printed metals making into more designs. I hope this field opens up more home gunsmithing and causes more innovation in a stagnate industry.

After the flak with the auto keycard cases and the fallout with the forced reset triggers isn't this guy playing with fire on this?

I get that he maybe technically correct that this doesn't fit the Congressional definition of an automatic firearm but I don't believe a Jury of his Peers in a Federal Court the ATF picks would feel the same way.

I think the push through safety is an interesting idea. I am also happy to see 3d printed metals making into more designs. I hope this field opens up more home gunsmithing and causes more innovation in a stagnate industry.
Being that the FRT isnt actually illegal he is safe currently but that can always change. But I would trust him to not burn his costumers like BDU or RBT

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top