JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think this would get you into a fair amount of trouble.

Not in Rooshah.... (it's a Pravda news piece)

Check this out; since almost everyone has dash-cams over there, they also have WORLD CLASS road-rage videos....

In one video I saw, a guy in a small car (with multiple dash-cams installed at all angles) wizzes past a random car on the road, the car he passed is packed full of dudes and they (apparently) decide to pursue him and are trying to run him off the road.

Eventually the dude being pursued in the small car holds a Krinkov SBR out the driver side window and waves it around... the pursuing car immediately slams on its brakes and stops as the dude in the small car keeps zooming along on his merry way... one of the funniest things I ever saw!

:s0140:

Last Edited:

Check this out; since almost everyone has dash-cams over there, they also have WORLD CLASS road-rage videos....

In one video I saw, a guy in a small car (with multiple dash-cams installed at all angles) wizzes past a random car on the road, the car he passed is packed full of dudes and they (apparently) decide to pursue him and are trying to run him off the road.

Eventually the dude being pursued in the small car holds a Krinkov SBR out the driver side window and waves it around... the pursuing car immediately slams on its brakes and stops as the dude in the small car keeps zooming along on his merry way... one of the funniest things I ever saw!

Well you can't tell a story like that and not post a link... :)

Straight into the ROOF!!! :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Those cra-zee Russians...

Last Edited:

55 - 1:25 mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews