JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have family coming over to Florence for a weekend trip, has anyone seen components at the Dalles Bimart lately ??

I know it varies a lot fromstore to store, also...how about Veneta Bimart ??
thanks !
Hey Mike...Our Bimarts here haven't seen primers in many months. They get some powder in from time to time. Yeah, NO Trail Boss though!

You looking for large pistol I presume? Probably small pistol too? I just broke down and paid $90.00 for a K at the collectors show Saturday up in Battle Ground.
You ever think of going in with some of the club members and getting them via on line?

Fisherman's Marine was selling 100 count sleeves for something like $15.00 each. :rolleyes:

Trail Boss not being produced right now, hopefully in the future.
went to hi school in BG wow has that town exploded.
...those in the club that I shoot with all shoot 9's, i''d really like soome lpp but spp will get me by on the 1911 and a few .38's
...bullets going out today from T&b, at least cast bullerts are still easy to find,and as low as about a dime,from Outlaw inFl.
.....cross ur fingers for me
Mike

Trail Boss not being produced right now, hopefully in the future.
went to hi school in BG wow has that town exploded.
...those in the club that I shoot with all shoot 9's, i''d really like soome lpp but spp will get me by on the 1911 and a few .38's
...bullets going out today from T&b, at least cast bullerts are still easy to find,and as low as about a dime,from Outlaw inFl.
.....cross ur fingers for me
Mike
Always crossed for you Mike. With the hopes that Florence hangs on as a decent place. I know there's more blue there every year. Old town is starting to stink from it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top