JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In 1989 I was still doing nothing but working and playing. Oblivious of the horrors and histories being made around the world. Sad for me. :( Not sure I was even voting at the time.

Here's something that I found interesting. If you're like me and know just the basics of what that wall was.

I was nine, only thinking about my next dirt bike ride or driving my RC cars on my days off, LOL. My dad is a fabricator and made me work in the shop when not in school, turns out that is a good practice. But, I absolutely remember tha wall coming down. It was live on our "color" tv and I remember the scene when there finally was a hole opened up and people were shaking hands and such.

I do remember watching on the news, the people standing on it with hammers. Did not make enough impression on me to remember exactly where I was at the time like when JFK was shot or 9/11. Strange how both of those I do remember exactly where I was even though I was just a kid walking home from School when I heard older kids talking about JFK.

I had a friend who was over in Europe and had a ticket to go see The Wall – Live in Berlin concert. He called me from Paris crying about how he got drunk in French pub , got his bubblegum kicked, money, passport, Wall tickets and railpass stolen. I laughed so hard.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top