JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In 1989 I was still doing nothing but working and playing. Oblivious of the horrors and histories being made around the world. Sad for me. :( Not sure I was even voting at the time.

Here's something that I found interesting. If you're like me and know just the basics of what that wall was.

I was nine, only thinking about my next dirt bike ride or driving my RC cars on my days off, LOL. My dad is a fabricator and made me work in the shop when not in school, turns out that is a good practice. But, I absolutely remember tha wall coming down. It was live on our "color" tv and I remember the scene when there finally was a hole opened up and people were shaking hands and such.

I do remember watching on the news, the people standing on it with hammers. Did not make enough impression on me to remember exactly where I was at the time like when JFK was shot or 9/11. Strange how both of those I do remember exactly where I was even though I was just a kid walking home from School when I heard older kids talking about JFK.

I had a friend who was over in Europe and had a ticket to go see The Wall – Live in Berlin concert. He called me from Paris crying about how he got drunk in French pub , got his bubblegum kicked, money, passport, Wall tickets and railpass stolen. I laughed so hard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top