JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If i wasn't going to do a scope (not even sure you can use them for turkey) I would go with some of the cool ghost ring sites that are out there.
I just put the Williams peeps on my lever gun and like them so far

And most gunsmiths have drills and taps for your virgin receiver.;)

there are a dozen companies that make staddle scope mounts. price is anything from $20 to $50
MNT_RM870A_PRO_1.jpg

Hi Madmax,
I purchased the Remmington Brand. I am looking at purchasing a Burris Fastfire II. I'd prefer the new Leupold Deltapoint but its twice the $$.
Barney

I you don't want to go the scope or Red Dot route, Hi-Viz makes some really neat fiber optic sights you might like. I've used one that just attaches via a magnet as the front sight for my Browning O/U for years and love it.

I thought this thread was about DEER.

I agree with coug, He is right and its good advice.You dont "need" but you still can have. a scope is over kill but so what. its american after all. But make sure you are fallowing all LAWS. Read up and don't take anyone's word as law. it could be a Huge ticket

Since you are going the the red dot route, Dont go cheap. I try a primary arms DOT and was unhappy yet I have friends that are very happy. Ask around and see if you can get someone that will let you play with his there DOT. It sounds like your not made of money, Try to get a sight that you can use on other platforms. You mentioned cost. In the end you get what you pay for. RMR EOtech and aimpoint mirco's are top notch.

Keep in mind every ones eyes are different, A red/green dot may be clear for one person and fuzzy for the next. also think about your sight picture

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top