JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank You to all, for giving me the opportunity to join The Northwest Firearms.com. I grew up in Pennsylvania, But, now live in the Communist State of Maryland. I do plan on moving to a State that is friendly to The Constitution of The United States of America in the near future. Enough said there, I don't want to get flagged by The NSA. LOL. I am a retired Chief Damagecontrolman of the US Coast Guard. One of the smartest things that I have done in my 47 yrs on this Little Blue Marble was to stay in the CG for 20 yrs, Life is Good. I enjoy hunting, fishing, handloading and chasing a little white ball around a pasture. My passion of reloading is what drew me to Yall's site. As I read through, I began to understand that there was a vast Storehouse of knowledge here. With that said, yes, I would like to tap into that Storehouse to find Handloads for my new Deer rifle, a Remington R-25 and the other being my trusty Ruger 270. I would also hope that I may give back to Northwest Firearms.com Crew. Once agian, Thank You.
Fwsentell

... I know how you feel with regard to the other coast; a friend of mine resides in Boston; says that Mass. is aka the Sheeples Republik? lol.

Welcome aboard and ... thank you for your service.

welcome to NWF ! we here on the other side always enjoy the input from the "other side" !! looks to me you'll fit right in ! the "coast guard" was always my dream when growing up......come to find out in 1968, no service would take me for med. reasons ! thanks for your service, and enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads